- Specifically designed for exterior use, providing you with the same quality, comfort and convenience available in Bruno’s complete line of straight rail and curved rail stairlifts.
- Durable, powder coat outdoor paint that protects all steel surfaces
- Clear anodized aluminum rail
- Seat cushions made from exterior marine-grade vinyl
- Tested for use in weather temperatures ranging from 0ºF to 125ºF (-15ºC to 52ºC)
- Innovative weather resistant cover system travels with the chair and provides protection from the elements when the stairlift is not in use.
- 400 lb weight capacity
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Remarkable stability through the improved clamping and rail design
- A vertical, straight rail that installs to within inches from the edge of the staircase – family members and guests will have no problem using the stairs
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Arms, seat and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
- Extended rail lengths available